With my own little home setup here in East London, I record professional-quality voiceovers for all sorts of projects. This means I can offer the complete package from writing the copy through to recording, editing and mastering – with music and sound effects if required.
I offer voiceovers for projects such as:
- TV & Radio
- Corporate training
- Online material
- Video games
- Live & IVR
You can hear a few samples of my voice reel here.
Recently I’ve been voicing some interesting projects, including a new VR project, film trailer dubbing, and voicing a promo video for an annual food & drink festival here in the UK. I’ve also been voicing situation-based audio tracks for medical training.
Previously, I have provided promo voiceovers for radio, voiced theatre projects as an actor, presented on local radio, along with performing in radio plays.
Want to hear some demos?
Here’s my current studio setup:
- Studio-grade condenser mic: Rode NT1-A
- Dynamic mic (Shure)
- Alesis iO2 Express 24-bit audio interface
- Mac OSX 10.6.8
- Garageband, Audacity, Cubase LE5, iMovie
- Voiceover coaching (Gary Terzza)
- BA Honours Degree in Drama: Acting & Voice; Sound (both live theatre sound skills and mixing/editing with ProTools); Scriptwriting
As a freelance practitioner, I have directed and performed in London fringe theatre, along with facilitating drama workshops with young people for the National Youth Theatre and other arts organisations.