With my own little home setup here in East London, I record professional-quality voiceovers for all sorts of projects. This means I can offer the complete package from writing the copy through to recording, editing and mastering – with music and sound effects if required.
I offer voiceovers for projects such as:
- TV & Radio
- Corporate training
- Online material
- Video games
- Live & IVR
You can hear a few samples of my voice reel here.
Recently I’ve been voicing some interesting projects, including a new VR project, film trailer dubbing, and voicing a promo video for an annual food & drink festival here in the UK. I’ve also been voicing situation-based audio tracks for medical training.
Previously, I have provided promo voiceovers for radio, voiced theatre projects as an actor, presented on local radio, along with performing in radio plays.
Here’s my current studio setup:
- Studio-grade condenser mic: Rode NT1-A
- Dynamic mic (Shure)
- Alesis iO2 Express 24-bit audio interface
- Mac OSX 10.13.6
- Garageband, Audacity, Cubase, iMovie
- Voiceover coaching (Gary Terzza)
- BA Honours Degree in Drama: Acting & Voice; Sound (both live theatre sound skills and mixing/editing with ProTools); Scriptwriting
As a freelance practitioner, I have directed and performed in London fringe theatre, along with facilitating drama workshops with young people for the National Youth Theatre and other arts organisations.